Name: Dr. Vishwanath Jha
Dr. Vishwanath Jha born in the holy city of Mahakaleshwar, Ujjain, M. P. India in 1965. He received M. Sc. Degree in Mathematics in 1987, and Ph. D. degree for his research with Department of Mathematics & Computer Science, RD University, Jabalpur, M. P., India in 2000, he also awarded by M. Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering also achieved Master’s degree in History from RD University. Presently he is teaching in the Department of Mathematics, Dronacharya Group of institutions, Greater Noida since September 2021. Worked as Associate Professor, in Prince Sattam bin Abdulaziz University, KSA. He worked as Professor & Head Department of Mathematics in Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology, Greater Noida, Professor and Director in Shree Baankey Bihari Group of Institution, Meerut. Professor and Director in Bhagwati Iinstitute of Technology, Ghaziabad, started his teaching career from Sanjay Gandhi Science College Jabalpur. He has been teaching mathematical subjects for more than 30 years. Dr. Jha has published more than 20 research papers in International and Nations repute journals in the field of Spline Approximation, Finsler Geometry, Algebra, Fractional Calculus, Energy sector and Mathematical modeling. Presently he is working on Fractional Calculus and Mathematical modeling of real life systems.
Besides this he has published 11 books on Mathematics: Statistical Analysis, Graph & Diagrams, Mathematical Sciences, A Comprehensive Manual, BSNL-TTA, A Practice work Book, BSNL-TTA, Algebra, Operations Research, Real Analysis, Differential Equations, Simulation and modelling, Computer Based Optimization Techniques etc. with Unique, Vayu and JBC Publications.
Dr. Jha is a life member of “Member of International Association of Engineers (IAENG”, Life member of Indian Mathematical Society, New Delhi, “Life member of International Academy of Physical Sciences, Allahabad” etc. Editor of International J. of Education & Science Research Review, International Journal of Open Information Technologies, Faculty of Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics, Lomonosov Moscow State University.
As a mathematics teacher its my beliefs that this subject is directly related to daily life application on daily basis, so we should solve these problem by putting in real life situations.
10th & 12th
He has done 10th and 12 th in the year 1979 and 1981 respectively from Board of Secondary Education, Bhopal. .
He has done B.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry Mathematics from R. D. V. V. Jabalpur which is under in the year 2010.
He has done M.Sc. in Mathematics from R. D. V. V. Jabalpur in the year 1987.
He has done Ph.D. in Mathematics(Approximati on by Lower Degree Polynomials) from R. D. V. V. Jabalpur in the year 2000.
He has done DCA in CS & its Application from CEDMAP IT ACADEMY in the year 2003.
He has done M.Tech. in Computer Science Engg. from JRN University Rajasthan in the year 2009.
- Design of an Enhanced Fractional Order PID Controller for a Class of Second-Order System, Int. J. for Comp. and Mathe. in Elec. and Elec. Eng. (COMPEL), SCI/ Web of Science, ISSN: 0332-1649, 2021, https://doi.org/10.1108/COMPEL-08-2020-0267.
- How Human Happiness Explains through Mathematical Approaches: Review, Communicated.
- Artefact Removal from EEG Signals using Total Variation De-noising. Int. J. of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engg. (IJITEE), Scopus, ISSN: 2278-3075, V.-9 Issue-5, March 2020. DOI:10.35940/ijitee.E2703.039520.
- Multifarious Approaches of Happiness with Mathematical Models, Int. J. of Research, UGC, ISSN No. 22366124, V. VIII, Issue IV, pp. 1822-1829, 2019. DOI:6.10089.IJR.2018.V8I4.285311.235375.
- Role of Mathematical Models in Infectious Disease, Int. J. of Mgt. & Tech. Research (IJMTR), ISSN 2347 - 9035 Vol. 4, No. 4, pp. 13-18, 2017.
- Review on the Role of Mathematical Modeling in Energy Sectors, Int. J. of Engineering Sc. Invention. Vol. 6, Issue 12, pp. 01-18, 2017.
- Even Degree Deficient Spline Interpolation, in American Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology and Sciences, V. 32, No. 1, pp 41-48, 2017.
- Study on Hermitian, Skew-Hermitian and Unitary Matrices as a part of Normal Matrices, International J. of Open Inform. Tech., ISSN: 2307-8162 vol. 4, no. 11, 2016.
- On a Two Dimensional Finsler Space whose Geodesics are Semi-Cubical Parabolas, Int. J. of Innovative Research in Sci., Engg.& Tech.,ISSN:2319-8753, Vol. 3, Issue 6, June 2014, P13826-13837.
- Family of Catenaries as Geodesics in Two Dimensional Finsler Space, ISSN: 2055-530X, Int. J. of Latest Trends in Engg., Sci. & Tech., Vol. 1, Issue 7, 2014.
- Odd Degree Deficient Splines, In Proc. National Conf. On Wavelet Analysis and Applications, Narosa Pub. 2002, pp. 131-140.
- Asymptotic Representation of Deficient Spline Interpolation, Proc. National Conf. on Wavelet Analysis and Applications, Narosa Pub. 2002, 131 – 140.
- Construction of Cubic Spline Interpolants, J. of International Acad. of Physical Sciences, Vol. 7(2003), 25-31.
- Local Behaviour of Cubic Spline Interpolation, Ganita, Vol. 55, No. 1, 2004, 4-46.
- Deficient Discrete Cubic Spline Interpolation, Int. Transactions in mathe. Sciences and Computers, Vol. 3,No. 2, 2010, P. 215-224.
- Error Bounds of Quartic Spline Interpolation, in J. of Indian Math. Soc., Vol. 78, Nos. 1-4, (2011), 87-92.
Written no of books named as listed below.
- Statistical Analysis, Graph & Diagrams, Unique Publishers, ISBN: 978-81- 8357-119-7, New Delhi.
- Mathematical Sciences For CSIR-UGC (NET), Unique Publishers, ISBN: 978-81- 8357-6437, New Delhi.
- A Comprehensive Manual, BSNL-TTA, Unique Publishers, ISBN: 978-81- 8357- 347-4, New Delhi.
- A Practice work Book, BSNL-TTA, Unique Publishers, ISBN: 978-81- 8357-638-3, New Delhi.
- Algebra, Vayu Education of India, ISBN: 978- 83137-37-4, New Delhi.
- Operations Research, Vayu Education of India, ISBN: 978- 83137-56-5, New Delhi.
- Real Analysis, Vayu Education of India, ISBN: 978—93- 83137-50-3, New Delhi.
- Simulation and Modelling, JBC Publications, New Delhi.
- Differential Equations, Vayu Education of India, New Delhi.
- Computer Based Optimization Techniques, Vayu Education of India, New Delhi.
- Advanced Mathematics, Taurean Publication, New Delhi under publication.
Revised and Edited Book
- Mathematics for IIT / AIEEE, Unique Publications, New Delhi.
- International J. of Education & Science Research Review.
- International Journal of Open Information Technologies, Faculty of Computational Mathematics and Cybernetics, Lomonosov Moscow State University.
Contribution in Conferences/Seminars/FDP
- Mathematical Modelling as a tool for Physical Sciences, Plenary Talk on Int. Webinar in AKS University, 1-4 July 2020.
- Applications of Mathematics in Engineering, KPR Institute of Engg. And Technology, Five days Faculty Development Program 27 – 31 July 2020.
- Time Series Analysis, Dept. of Mathe., DSCS, Bengaluru, Webinar, 29 July, 2020.
- Mathematical Modelson Epidemiology in Connection with Covid-19, School of Applied Sciences, VIT Vellore, 23 June 2020.
- Taxonomy of Softwares Related to Mathematical Sciences, GRIET Hyderabad, 9-14 June 2020.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics, Inter. Webinar, Sanjivani College of Engineering, Kopargaon, 10 June 2020.
- MATLAB and its Application, Dept. of EE, FDP, Sir M. Visvesvaraya Inst. Of Tech. Karnatak Bangaluru, 4-8 May 2020.
- Mathematics in Industry: Challenges & Frontiers” International Affairs and Faculty of Tech. & Engg., Depart. Of Applied Mathe., Faculty of Science, Depart. Of Statistics, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda , on 3rd June 2020.
- Fluid Dynamics and its Applications, Inter. Webinar, Depart. of Mathe., Govt. First Grade College, Vijayanagara, Bengaluru on 28-29 May 2020.
- Outcome Based Education and Accreditation, FDP, IILM College of Engg. And Tech., Greater Noida, 25-29 May 2020.
- Workshop on Data Analytics using Python. Department of Computer Science, College of Arts & Science, Wadi Al Dawaser, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 04-08 Mar. 2018.
- Workshop on Guidelines for making Compact Course Specification and Course Report, College of Arts & Science, Wadi Al Dawaser, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 22 Jan. 2018.
- Workshop on Black Board Platform, College of Engg., Wadi Al Dawaser, KSA, 02 Nov. 2017.
- Applications of Mathematical Modeling in Epidemic Disease, College of Engg., Wadi Al Dawaser, KSA, 04 Jan. 2017.
- Recent Advances in Mathematics Organized by Rani Durgawati University, Jabalpur on 14 Dec., 2012.
- National Conference on ―Recent Advances in Mathematics Organized by Rani Durgawati University,Jabalpur on 14 December,2012.
- National Seminar/Workshop on ―Mathematics & Computing (SWMC – 12) Organized by Delhi Technical University, Delhi on 22 March, 2012.
- National Seminar on ―Role of Information Communication Technology in Knowledge Management Organized by Galgotia’s College of Engineering & Technology, Greater Noida, 07 Sept. 2012.
- Workshop on ―Recent Advancements in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Organized by Galgotia’s College of Engineering & Technology, Greater Noida, 09 May, 2011.
- Workshop on Nature and Structure of Language & Nature of Science and Scientific Enquiry, Organised by Dept. of Communication, Culture and Social Sciences, Galgotias College of Engg. & Technology, Gr. Noida.
- Organized seminar on ―Professional Values & Professional Ethics in Bhagwati Institute of Tech. & Science, Ghaziabad on 15 May, 2010.
- National Seminar on ―Operations Research and its Application to Engineering and Management Organized by ITS Engineering College, Gr. Noida, 08 May, 2010.
- Seminar on ―Integration of Human Values in Technical Education Organized by UP technical University, Noida, Nov. 17, 2008.
- National Conference on Management, Organized by United Institute of Manag., Gr. Noida, March. 14, 2007.
- 71st Annual Conference on Mathematics, Indian Mathematical Society, Organized by Department of Mathematics, IIT Roorkee, Dec. 26-29, 2005.
- International Conference on Interdisciplinary Approach in Physical Sciences, Organized by Department of Mathematics, ChoudhryCharan Singh University, Meerut, Dec. 29-31, 2005.
- International Conference on Analysis and Applications Organised by Department of Mathematics, Banaras Hindu University, Varansi, Dec. 22-25, 2003.
- 69th Annual Conference on Mathematics, Indian Mathematical Society, Organised by Department of Mathematics and Astronomy, Lucknow University, Lucknow, Dec. 26-29,2003.
- National Conference on Current Trend in mathematics and its Applications, Organised by Department of Mathematics, Govt. Modal Science College, Jabalpur, Apr., 22-23, 2003.
- Current Trends in Mathematics, Organized by Department of Mathematics, University of Allahabad, Nov. 09-10, 2002.
- Recent Trends in Computational Mathematics, Organized by R. D. University, Jabalpur Dec. 12-14, 2001.
- Geometry and Topology, Organized by R.D. University, Jabalpur Dec. 18-21, 1995.
- Applications of Power Series and Special Functions, Amity Institute of Applied Sciences, Amity University, Noida, 10 March 2021.
- International Conference on ―International Conference on Frontiers of Science and Technology 2017 on 6th-7th Jan. 2017, Organized by KIET, Ghaziabad, India, through skype.
- National Conference on ―Recent Advances in Mathematics Organized by Rani Durgawati University, Jabalpur on 14 Dec., 2012.
- International Conference on Focal Theme : Convergence in Science & Technology Organized by Institute of Interdisciplinary Studies University of Allahabad, University of Allahabad, Feb. 20-22, 2010.
- DST Sponsored International Conference on ―Advancement in Energy, Drive & Control ICAEDC-2017‖ in "ITS Engineering College Gr. Noida, India, April 7-8, 2017.
- Key functionaries of Minority Institutions in Vocational Education, Organized by Pandit Sunderlal Sharma Central Institute of Vocational Education, Bhopal, Feb. 20-23, 2001.